Wanderlightly Bug BALM
BRONZE WINNER + EDITORS CHOICE - 2021 CLEAN + CONSCIOUS AWARDS
Wanderlightly Bug Balm is a natural vegan insect balm that uses plant oils to help repel mosquitoes & bugs without the harsh chemicals.
Blended with organic butters & oils to sooth your skin, with a slightly earthy and woodsy undertone to balance the zest of the citronella.
Formulated for you if you're extra tasty to bugs & tested in tropical mosquitoes loving conditions!
Kind on your skin and our Planet. Available in 60gm tubes.
What's to love
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love
- Toxin-free + nasty stuff free
- Vegan & cruelty + palm-oil free
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
How to use
Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mm’s of balm peeking out. Apply sparingly, warming against the skin to areas bugs enjoy. Keep in a cool area out of direct heat. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Packaging end of life
100% Plastic Free, our recycled paperboard tubes are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil. As a last resort add it your paper recycling bin.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic-based non-toxic inks and solar power to further reduce environmental impacts.
60 gms. love, unrefined shea butter, coconut oil,* candelilla wax, essential oils - citronella, lemon myrtle, lavender, cedar-wood, patchouli, *certified organic
More to love
- 80% Organic ingredients, 90% Australian sourced (some ingredients are not grown in Australia unfortunately)