Onya Certified Compostable Bin Liners
Is it time to switch to compostable bin liners?
These 100% CERTIFIED compostable bin liners can be either home composted or can go in your council organic's bin (if you have one available to you)
30L/7.9 Gallon Liner fits 15-20 Litre/4-5 Gallon capacity bins (your small office bin)
60L/15.8 Gallon Liner – 45-55 Litre/11-14 Gallon capacity bins (your house waste bin)
These bin liners are deemed superior over others on the market when it comes to being puncture and tear-resistant.
Each pack comes with 25 plant-based bin liners, and they're free from all the nasties (click 'more to love' for info).
Make the switch today and you'll never look back!
Important notes for use
As these liners are compostable, unlike traditional single-use plastic bin bags, it's important they are used ideally within 3-6 months of purchase and kept in a cool dark space, otherwise, they may start to break down.
Compostable bin liners need to be treated slightly differently to traditional plastic bin liners as the material they are made from is designed to break down easier than plastic – which is a good thing, however, this may mean that if placing wet waste in your bin bags you need to empty your bin more frequently as if moisture is added, the composting process may begin and could lead to spills or splitting when emptying your bin on a weekly basis.
More to love
- Each roll includes 25 compostable bin bags
- 100% GMO free renewable plant-based compostable bags
- Palm oil-free
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- 100% Certified Compostable to Australian, US, European and Japanese standards
- Deemed “worm safe” with no micro-plastics residue left behind
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens
- Supplier - Onya is proud to be a B Corporation. Their products are responsibly made in China
End of life
These bags are certified compostable and can be used in this manner, and will generally take between 6 – 12 months to break down