Ever Eco Sponge Cloths
Zero-waste kitchen swaps
Multipurpose sponge cloths without any waste!
Save the environment & money with these reusable luxe dish cloths. Never buy paper towel again!
Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning.
This Palm Springs collection will bring desert vibes to your home, with earthy hues, dreamy dusty pinks and a cactus.
More to love
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
- Wet cloth before use
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
Lifespan/End of use
Your cloth's lifespan depends on what it's used for, how often it's used, how often it's washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth should last around 6 months. You'll know when it's time to replace, as the cloth will become thinner over time.