These multipurpose Ever Eco reusable sponge cloths are a simple sustainable switch designed to replace paper towel and synthetic cloths. Made with plant cellulose & cotton, these gorgeous cloths are highly absorbant. Best of all, they will return to the Earth when you dispose of them in your home compost.
Ideal for kitchen messes and general household cleaning. Once used, simply pop them in the washing machine or dishwasher & hang to dry.
With a variety of luxe prints & colours to choose from, this cost-effective switch is a must for your eco-home.
More to love
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Wet cloth before use
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
Lifespan/End of use
Your cloth's lifespan depends on what it's used for, how often it's used, how often it's washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth should last around 6 months. You'll know when it's time to replace, as the cloth will become thinner over time.
When no longer any good simply chop it up and pop it in your home compost.
- Packaging is 100% plastic-free (cardboard can be home composted)
- Shipped in sustainable packaging
- Carbon neutral shipping