Tom Organic Reusable Period Cup
Zero-waste periods are here!
Your period just got a little more environmentally friendly with the Tom Organic Reusable Period Cup.
Traditional pads and tampons are not compostable or biodegradable and come with way too much plastic packaging! This period cup is made with 100% medical grade silicone and comes free from plastic, BPA, rubber and latex.
If you've never used a menstrual cup before, you'll find this one is a great one to start with as it has intuitive finger indents on its sides for easy insertion along with a unique internal rib system for easier removal.
For waste-free storage when not in use it comes with an organic cotton storage pouch, plus The TOM Organic period cup comes with its own first-of-its-kind microwave steriliser case for discreet, simple sterilisation between periods.
We currently stock the regular size (1) and super (2)
- Unique finger indents and internal rib system for easy insertion & removal
- Includes microwave sterilisation case and cotton storage pouch
- Wear for up to 8 hours, day or overnight
- Made with 100% medical grade silicone
- Available in two sizes: Size 1 & Size 2
- Manufactured on a machine that leaves no waste off-cuts
- Period Cup is free from Plastic, BPA, Rubber and Latex
- Your TOM Organic Period Cup can last up to 5 years. As a medical device, we do advise replacing it annually.
- Designed and manufactured in Melbourne
- Made in Australia. Buy your menstrual cup and shop online today.
Need Help with Sizing
For help on picking the right size, check out TOM Organic's website for their period cup size guide.